2013年6月1日星期六

Forever Super Hero


This man will return again in June, with a new suit and more muscle.

Turned back time to where our Superman from and his teenager life. From a normal human to discover he is the man with special power and ability to save our planet. 

 

Alright! Here the official trailer of the movie. 



The world is alway in dangerous. Everyday we are facing a thousand of emergencys. Can our super hero save our life?

 

Honesty, I really like this kind of super hero movie coz I know that the ending should within my expectation and no need to over thinking. Sometime when I watch some love story or other movies, I will easy to think of the story again and ask myself a lot of questions so this is one of our choices of June release movie.

Official Website of Superman: Man of Steel

Please click here for our Facebook fan page to see more official photos. Don't forget to "Like" our page and share with your friends.

沒有留言:

發佈留言