2013年5月13日星期一

Precious Unique Pearl - Indigo Pearl


“The Pearl that not Pure White”


Indigo Pearl mean a type of pearl which is not in white but with silver blue color. A kind of mystery and precious. It's unique and not easy to find it.

Indigo Pearl located at the North of Phuket city, I can say it’s very good that really closed to the airport, just only 5 minutes ride but on the other sides, it very far from the town, Patong beach and Phuket Town etc.

Due to my flight, I arrived at the resort at around 5pm (Sunset period). It was amazing and I feel like I fail into a metal jungle, it's so raw and industrial chic. Everywhere are rusted… (Wait!! This is their theme, I am not complaining). 

Hundred years ago, tin was discovered in the central of Phuket. In early 90's, Phuket was a successful tin mining centre. Nowadays, there still have 3 tin mining sites still active in Phuket.



At the Front Desk, they serve a sweet & sour tea as a welcome drink with a cold wet towel, I think it’s quite similar to our Chinese one, taste good and refreshing after few hours flight. This is simple but impressive. Front Desk are professional. They can answer all my questions about the resort and the city. (Good! Well Trained staffs) My check-in is smooth and they arranged a golf kart to take me to my room.


 


This resort is huge. You would be easy to get lost if you don’t have a map with you. They have many different types of rooms and villas, an award winning spa, at least 4 F&B outlets, 3 swimming pools, please note there are only one pool allow kids to swim because they serve alcoholic drink in other 2 pools.

Coqoon Spa - With the one  and only treatment room called The Nest. As mentioned it is an award winning spa. You feel like you have been kidnapped in a wild jungle and don't know where they trapped you. From the outside, you will see 2 huge bird nests hanging on the coconut trees. If you want some extra more or you are a Spa lover. Then, I suggest you can book the Coqoon Suite. They have a own private pool, treatment area, bedroom, stream room and the one & only "Vichy" shower in Phuket. You can enjoy a relaxing private moment.



Besides of this Coqoon Suite, they have many different room types for your selection. You can refer to our facebook fan page for the rooms detail. (Sorry that their Private Pool Villas are not available for me to take photos)
Featuring a gym and provide many different type of activities, you won't feel bored even no shopping and sightseeing. Yoga, bicycle, Thai boxing, eco tour, cooking class, water sport etc. Should have one activity match your style.



Overall, I like the resort because of their theme and own character. Unique and well themed. It's look beautiful. Raw beauty. However, some of their staff have to improve their service standard, especially they have to know how to be nice to every single guest.(Right! I have bad experience because I don't feel the staff respect me. I have to say I didn't give her any hard time.) Besides they have to pay more attention on every detail of the room, make sure nothing was missing.

Funny Fact:
You will find a lot of 'UP' & "DOWN" arrow in the resort, do you know what does it mean?

 


Want to know more of the Indigo Pearl. Please visit our facebook fan page for the photo album.
 
Resort official website: http://www.indigo-pearl.com/

沒有留言:

發佈留言