2013年5月28日星期二

Ramen in different way


Another Experience of Ramen

 


This small shop located in Causeway Bay. I have been attracted by their light box and the Japanese slide door.

 


Inside is not very that big but comfortable. You will be surprised by the huge bowl of sesame on the table. (What's that for?) Not much choices on their menu but as we always said we looking for the quality more than the quantity.

 

I have ordered their signature ramen – Hiroshima Noodle and my friend ordered Hiroshima Noodle with Japanese Pepper. While we are waiting for the food, we spent some time to take a look on their interior design. They have some hand painting of their food and Japan iconic building etc. Simple and attractive.

 

They served a soup and noodle separately, they taught us to add the sesame as much as we like to the noodle. Then drag some noodle into the soup and make soup the sesame have stick with the noodle. For me I am a sesame lover, I add a lot to my soup. It’s really very tasty and good. You can smell the scent of the sesame from inside out. I think altogether were a perfect match.


 

They have different level of hot and spicy. You can try and challenge the 100 level. Then they will give you a little wood board for you to sign and keep the record in the shop.

 









Bakudan-Ya Hiroshima-Men

Address: G/F, 453 Lockhart Road, Causeway Bay

Tel: 2891 1530

 

Please ‘Like’ our Facebook fan page and share to you friends.

 

沒有留言:

發佈留言